Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sundance Picture Post 1/23/2012

I don't really understand how the snow moves through these mountains but...I do understand that the entire town is electric with Sundance mania! Today was a busy one for sure! Beginning with an early morning ticket wait list line (where I relinquished my spot to a fellow line waiter only to be the cut off number for the film and not allowed in-crossing fingers ticket karma will abound!), leading to a serious morning panel, moving into tons of celebrity sightings, followed by sooo many friend sightings and then ending with a film, today was one of those days I am thankful for the calm beauty of  Park City! This place is so captivating, made even moreso with the buzz of film industry dreams and excited attendees everywhere, keeping me awake through these early mornings and late nights!