Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pigeons He Yells Through the Wind


I really like capping our Gravity tours with trips to New York...strolling around, seeing our amazing friends (even running into some of them accidentally on the subway), watching some kind of music/art/movie in the hidden depths of the boroughs, collecting up our band, dropping off our band- it's like a pre & postshow ritual that I really, really enjoy! A return home to my pre-Gravity home!




Brent and I now prepare for a trip to Louisville Kentucky where we will rebuild the set of Gravity again, possibly for the last time? No! I hope not! Despite all of the intense work that goes into it I still love seeing Leonard's house lit up with life...ok, packing up our needs: work gloves, wireless power drill, pants that will be rendered useless, Easter bonnet/Derby hat large enough to be worthy of the South...this is the toughest install packing yet?!