Sunday, April 4, 2010

Imitation of Life

You might not believe me but I'm going to tell it like it is. I opened the door today and sitting there in the driveway was this:


















I swear! At first I thought it was the neighbors chickens but after consulting internet.com it turns out it is most likely a duck egg! I guess nursing those ducks through the harsh winter and them making sound recording impossible for months with their maniacal quacking has finally paid off! I'm only posting about this because the character I play in the film, Mary Wood,  collects bird eggs. I seriously cant believe eggs are dropping out of birds and onto the set in such a useful way, it's almost like nature is trying to make up for all that wind that caused us so much trouble...! O, and I can't get through Easter without thinking of this childhood gem, no wonder I now live & work in an animation studio?